06.11.2012, concluded contracts for project implementation between the Regional Development Bureau and the Centers for development of the 8 regions in Macedonia
On 06.11.2012 in the premises of the Bureau for Regional Development signed contracts to implement projects between Bureau, represented by the Director Dzemail and heads of centers for the development of the 8 regions of the country. During 2012 will be implemented 27 projects for development of regions with a total value of 13,322,925 denars.
The allocation of funds intended to promote regional development are awarded based on the classification of regions according to the degree of development for the period from 2008 to 2012. Hence, the following breakdown for 2012:
– Four (4) projects worth 852 676 will be implemented by the Centre for Development of Skopje Region;
– One (1) project worth 1,412,230 will be implemented by the Centre for the Development of the South-East region;
– Center for Development of Pelagonija region will carry 6 (six) projects worth 1,718,657;
– Development Center of the Southwest will implement four (4) projects worth 1,731,980;
– Five (5) projects to encourage regional development worth 1,731,980 will be implemented by the Centre for development of Polog region;
– Centre for Development of Vardar will carry three (3) projects worth 1,798,595;
– Center for Development of the Eastern Region will carry two (2) projects worth 1,865,209 and
– 2 (two) projects worth 2,211,598 will be realized by the Northeast Region.
A detailed list of projects in the regions, published in the Official Gazette on October 31, 2012 Br. 134, can be found at the following link:
List of Projects for Regional Development financed from the state budget in 2012